Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Backpacking Round 2!

Hello Again Everybody! I'm opening back up the travel blog so that I can share my experiences in Europe this summer. Last year I backpacked Asia by myself (Korea, Japan, Taiwan), and now this time I'm back to conquer Europe. I don't have an exact plan set forth yet, but so far I'm fosho going to Vienna, Amsterdam, and Paris. You can check here to see where my adventures lead me :)

This whole trip came about when I half-heartedly applied to a philosophy program in Vienna. I never thought I'd actually get in, I mean its for hard-core philosophy scholars. But somehow, I got in! And I got the scholarship, CRAZY RIGHT? I'm so excited about indulging my interests in philosophy, especially before I head off to Grad school. Anywho, its 2 am and I need to get on the subway in about 2 hours to catch my plane. Wish me luck!


I'll leave you with these few pics of me sporting my epic backpack. This time, I'm trying to be a little bit more stylish on my trip, heheheh.




<3 xoxoxox kb channnn

No comments:

Post a Comment