Saturday, August 8, 2009

Taipei round 1!

Did I mention I love jumping pics?
In descending order?

Peek-a-boo!

The fastest elevator in the world.

DAMN THAT FOOD WAS FANCY.
Sat near the jazz band.

Double date. hahaha.

Me & Antingly <3 style="cursor: pointer; width: 300px; height: 400px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgb5-RZqRZx2bd2tFT7Pnogkjbq2mVOmn3JO-de99CjkvaMTZyWPvDtnxvQPWWyBlMeIkOyFXMkYS_zjcz6iMiTO5s3KrKx9NffKnTaoTyd4Eisud9kPrOvciow_Jut8zDTExgTVsifolo/s400/CIMG0676.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5367559422409362370" border="0">AMAZING FUCKING VIEW WHEN YOU PEE.

Taipei 101!!!

yay jumping pictures!
Chinese Coca-cola.

Taiwanese Subway.
The ladies.
The crew.
nom nom... nom?



August 1st:

I ate too much. Just having more random fun adventures in Taiwan with Miss Anting. Also I'm learning Mandarin, its really fun! Today I went to Christian Church with Anting, it was really fun. They had an awesome gospel band. I'm not religious, but its really nice to be around a positive collective of individuals. Somehow it feels cathartic to focus all my attention to the things that are troubling me, and thus by identifying them I can let them go.

After Church we ate at a popular dumpling place, it was so TASTY! And the best part: 1 dumpling cost about 3 cents usd! How crazy is that!!?? Its so true that Taiwan has so much cheap and delicious food. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAIWAN. I will definitely come back here again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment