Monday, August 3, 2009

Whheeeee!

They made my hair super asian at the hair salon.
"Fouture"
Mmmmmm... gan bei.
Me, Anting, & her mom.


July 29th:

After one day of being here I'm starting to think that I found paradise. I am amazed at the wealth of adventures Taiwan has to offer.

Late at night there was an earthquake and I was writing a postcard when it happened. At first I was like, " oh man I think the washing machine must be acting up or something cause the house is shaking a little", but then the shaking became more violent and I realized that it WAS A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE. Oh snap. But its all good, I just kept on writing my postcard. Apparently earthquakes happen about once a month here, no biggie.

July 30th:

Today Anting, her Mother, and I went to a salon and we got scalp massages and then we got our hair styled. I decided to copy Anting and get my bangs cut like hers. After leaving the salon my hair looked so asiantastic. Going along with the theme I decided to buy some black contacts.

Then after that me and Anting went to go watch the 6th Harry Potter movie, it was my second time seeing it, and it was still amazing! When the movie was over Anting took me to her favorite noodle shop and I tried pig heart, it wasn't so bad, actually kinda tasty. Then finally we ended the night at a bar where we met up with Anting's old english teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment