Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shin-Yokohama.

Alcoholic tea! My dream come true!
Oh hey Japanese Pigeon.
Me and Aya's Mom.
K bay b.
Mitsuo, hahahaha.
Lots and lots of ぷりくら!




A real rainbow next to Rainbow Bridge!
See through Ferris Wheel

Yay Cal!
Aya & Sophia.

July 27th:
Today me and Aya went to Shin-Yokohama and met up with our other Berkeley Classmate Sophia. It was so crazy being in Japan with these ladies! We all hung out in Berkeley and I just couldn't believe that we were united all the way on the other side of the world. We went to a local amusement park and rode a crazy-tall ferris wheel. From the top we had a beautiful view of the rainbow bridge and the whole city. Afterwards I ate my first curry-pan (bread filled with japanese curry) and it was DELICIOUS! And we also took Purikura pics.

Shout-out to Mitsuo Yoshizawa who was not there, but rather in America. =P


Conclusion: Life is hella rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment