Thursday, September 24, 2009

My last night in Japan.

Eating and drinking in public under some awning on the side of a bank.
I didn't win :(

Purikura! (again for the 30 millionth time) hahaha.

Fake tats!
She looks good with long blonde hair.

Random promo involving a large climbing wall and a huge crowd.
Can I be Lady Gaga now?

A festival celebrating some latino country.
Fashionable umbrellas (of course).
So many skyscrapers!
Oh hey Japanese Military. How ya doing today?
PANCAKES.

My favorite pic of us together.
Apparently, while we were there, Vitamin Water was just being introduced in Japan.

The impressive homeless people dwellings.


So this was my last full day & night that I would spend in Japan. We crammed in a lot of stuff and we went again to Shibuya and Shinjuku. We just wandered and came upon lots of random adventures. It started to rain, but it was okay cause we had our fashionable umbrellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment