Friday, September 25, 2009

Suspended ....


Roschenburg's bed.
Jackson Pollock.
Alexander Partaking in the art piece.
Me and Alex went to the moma!

Me and Mitsuo's hotel room.
Oh hey sleepy head.

Me & Mitsuo being our adventures together in Williamsburg.

Blackbird Parlour.
I wrote this for him the night before so we could go to it the next day and laugh, hehehe.


My friend from Berkeley (whose family I visited in Japan) came out to Nyc to meet up with me and see Animal Collective. This was his first day here. We ate breakfast at the Blackbird Parlour, shopped around Williamsburg, and finally settled down at our hotel (which was 2 blocks away from Times Square!) BADASS. Then I went with Alexander to the Moma, which was also fun.

Ps- the night before I went to Blackbird and sat at the bar, and then I made friends with the bartender. But the story of this will unfold more in my other posts.

1 comment:

  1. Did you actually come to New York and not say hello to me?

    ReplyDelete