Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Second Day In Asakusa, August 8th.

You can see the wannabe Eiffel Tower
Emperial Palace.
Our 3-d goggles for the Sony MEGACRAZYSTOREPLACETHING in Tokyo

Yellow Gorillas. So random.


Sony, for some un-known reason, had everything aquarium themed. But I'm not complaining, it was pretty badass.


Woah. Crazy samurai suits at the art museum.

Really old kimonos.
Tokyo National Museum of Art

Japan of full of things that make you feel peaceful. ITS ALL A FACADE. jk.

My beautiful traveling buddy Kris.
Alcohol galore at the combini (convenience store) my dream come true =]
What a strange place.
At the Shrine in Asakusa.

So I made a traveling buddy, her name was Kris. She is dutch and IS FROM AMSTERDAM!! How cool is that??? Her english was super good and it was really nice spending time with her in Tokyo. I felt like she imparted her wisdom upon me with the few philosophical talks we had about life and relationships. I miss her already. On our first day out adventuring we started out at the Asakusa Shrines, then made our way to the Tokyo National Art Museum, and afterwards the Sony headquarters. Then after that we wandered around a little and ended the day at the Imperial Palace. I can't believe how much we did in one day. I was so exhausted, but it was so much fun! I'm posting this nearly 2 months later. But I just can't believe how long ago that was, it feels like yesterday. Ahhhhh Japan how I miss thee.

-Keibi. (K.b.- Katherine Belle).

No comments:

Post a Comment