Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Taipei Round 2!

"gangway"
The typhoon knocked over all the palm trees.
EVEN THE SINK WAS A TOILET!
My first, and only, time drinking out of a urinal.
Doo-doo icecream.
My dinner seat.

You can't tell, but we're sitting on toilets.
A big pink, cute poo.

Taiwan's infamous toilet-restaurant chain.

I met up with Kuan-Hung & Felicia :)
Me & Kuan-Hung in the pouring rain at a night market.


Rainnnnnn!

My last night in Taiwan I went to Taipei to see my friends Kuan-Hung and Felicia! Kuan-hung was a foreign exchange student at my highschool when I was a senior, and I met Felicia when I was in Japan earlier that month. We went to a night market, ate stinky-tofu, dinned at a toilet restaraunt, and had random adventures around Taiwan. Although I only saw them briefly, I will miss these two <3

No comments:

Post a Comment