Friday, July 2, 2010

Even More Solo-touristing

All of my friends worked during the day time, so I went on a lot of solo adventures. On Tuesday I decided to check out the area around the Louvre. My original intention was to spend the day at the Louvre, but when I got there I found out that it was closed on Tuesdays. Can you say: TOURIST FAIL???? Hahahaha oh wellz, I still had an awesome time exploring the things around it. I went to Notre Dame and then just walked around taking pictures with the pretty looking architecture.
When I got tired, I decided to pay my buddies Kevin & Andrew a visit. After taking a nap, we all headed out to watch the Spain versus Portugal game on the large screen in front of the Eiffel Tower. Spain won woot!
To make a long story short, we ended up missing the last metro home that night, and it was going to take us hours to get a taxi, so we decided to WALK ALL THE WAY HOME. We walked from the Eiffel Tower to the Moulin Rouge (actually more than that because we made a rather large detour to McDonalds), but moral of the story, I had blisters and felt like I wanted to stay in bed forever. Nonetheless, I had fun, it was quite an experience and I couldn’t have been in better company, I just would never want to do it again, hahahah.
PS- I saw Aviva on Thursday night, but I forgot to take pictures with her, she’s my lover though! <3333 LOVE YOU VEEVS!




















1 comment: