Friday, July 2, 2010

More Tourist Adventures at Mont Marte


This area of town was really cool! My cool new friends Kevin & Andrew live here right next to the Moulin Rouge [shout out to you guys! Thanx for hosting me <3]. I spent quite a lot of time in this area.
Aside from going to the Moulin Rouge I also went to the Sacre C’oure (The Sacred Heart Cathedral) and the Salvador Dali museum. You could see all of Paris from the cathedral, it was so beautiful (speaking of which, you can see me sporting my Filipino rosary through out my trip, rosarys are super chic in Paris right now). And although the Salvador Dali museum was really small, it was really cool, I’m a fan of his weirdness and it was definitely satisfying to see some of his less famous pieces.
Oh yeah, I also went to the cafĂ© that Amelie works at in the movie “Amelie” (sorry, that was kinda redundant). Anywho, it was a cool experience for me because I attempted to speak solely in French, and I succeeded! I was able to purchase an espresso and get a table without any English involved, quite gratifying.














No comments:

Post a Comment