Friday, July 2, 2010

My First Night in Paris!

My week in Paris was so jammed packed I didn’t have time to update the travel blog at all!!! But I’ll break it into little chunks to make it more digestible.
I met up with my Taiwanese sister Anting on the famous street leading up to the Arc d’triumphe called “Champs Elysees”. When I first arrived I went to Anting’s apartment (she left the keys for me so I could get in) and I dropped off my stuff, then she told me to meet her at the McDonalds on the Champs Elysees. When I first got off at the metro stop and started asking where the Mcdonalds was, I felt really silly because the local Parisians must have thought I was some stupid American in search of my McDonalds, hahahah.
I finally found her! And of course, we proceeded to eat McDonalds. Afterwards, me and her friends went to a bar/discotechque and danced! Ghana & America had played against each other in the world cup that night and accordingly there were flags from both countries present. We wore them like dresses & got our pics taken at the club :P








No comments:

Post a Comment