Friday, July 24, 2009

I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore.

Parade under Chuck's balcony.
Charmander & the random street parade.
Drinking down by the river.
Albert got wet.
Me & my lady in the hazy club.

Jenn & I.
Dancefloor.

Rando.
gnarly.
hehehehe.
UC BERKELEY in the club!
Oh deng, my friends are making out.
Me & Jenn a lil bit schwasty.
I met her on the dancefloor <3



So Chuck had a crap-ton of work to-do (its finals season for him), and I decided to check out Kyoto's night life with his friends. We started out drinking down by the river, then we followed it up by some debauchery in the club. I'm glad these kids also go to Berkeley, because I can continue to have them when I return to the bay area.

PS- I found romance in the club, awwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment