Sunday, July 5, 2009

Into the rabbit hole...


So my journey began yesterday July 4th. I woke up at 7:30 am took a shower and departed from my house in Vallejo to meet my Dad in Santa Rosa, from there I took a bus to S.F. where I departed from SFO to JFK in NYC.

<--- It was strange starting the day with the Golden Gate bridge and ending it on a rooftop with my best friend in nyc. Arriving in nyc was pretty sweet, I watched from my plane seat as the sky lit up with fireworks. Then on my trek to a friends place I met a nice stranger on the subway, people in nyc are so friendly! I can't wait to become part this place one day =) So I finally made it to my subway stop in Brooklyn & my friend told me to find a bar to wait in until she got there. So I found a fancy bar that was empty all except for me. I didn't expect to order a drink, but I decided to try (I'm only 19!) and sure enough they didn't card me. I ended up making friends with the chef & the bartenders and they decided it would be funny to get me really drunk. As I got lots of free shots pushed my way they exclaimed, "Lets get our friend Kat really drunk!!!!", and sure enough, before I knew it, I was incredibly drunk.

Then my friend came and we went to her apartment. Eventually my best friend Sean came that night too! (But he was delayed because he traveled from Boston and got lost on the subway).
<---- Me & Sean after a LONG DAY for both of us. Then Today (july 5th) me, Sean, and his cousin Angelica went to a nice cafe in her neighborhood and then headed out to Williamsburg for some tourist adventures.











No comments:

Post a Comment