Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kyoto!

A little candy from my birthday present, everything in japan has smiley faces on it.
Armpit hole! hahaha.
Hahahah, I caught Chuck trying a Big Mac. (Hes vegetarian oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh).
The effects of alcohol on an asian, hehehe.


The street fair was crazy packed.
変な男。
Yay octopus!
Leap frog!
Chuck shoots lasers out of his mouth.
OMG! SO CUTE. Look at the little tiny crab on top of the other crab. Why are crabs cute? You can't cuddle with them.
Candid.
Chocolate Banana!


So I arrived in Kyoto & the next day me and Chuck went to a huge street fair with his friends. Kyoto is a cute and interesting town. Its a mix of old and new. Although there are a few sky scrapers there are also a lot of traditional buildings & shrines everywhere.

PS- Last night was my birthday in Japan! I have been 20 for 12 hours now! But apparently I am still 19 in America. Hehehehe. 20 is the legal drinking age here, yay I'm all grown up! (Asian-style).

2 comments:

  1. So I finally got a chance to look at your pictures and everything looks so awesome! Mount Fuji looks so amazing and beautiful - I'm totally jealous of you for climbing it :P.

    I'm really glad you're having fun and your trip is going well; you've got some fantastic pictures on here - keep 'em coming! I can't wait to see what you do next :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S lol - Happy Japanese Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete