Monday, July 6, 2009




Oh man, I can't believe what a magical city nyc is! I came here expecting to have some major chill time with my bestey from Asheville NC (Sean), but instead it has turned into a full on adventure! I found out my friend from Stanford was interning in NYC at mtv studios, so I met up with him and ended up being an audience member for the show: "Whats on with Alexa Chung".


<--- This is me & Matt in times square, we went to Stanford together summer 2006. I might add he was also my prom date =P After times square I met up with Sean and we spent the day in Saint Marks place. Me & Sean are bffs. We look like we're having a really silly fight in this pic, hehehe.








Me & Sean taking a jumping pic.


















Sean & the rather large burger. (ewwww neither of us like meat).



















Look ma, I made a friend! He was japanese & very enthusiastic about my travels.







ME+SEAN=BFFs 4EVA!

No comments:

Post a Comment